Welcome to the Dragons and Daffodils School Website.
I am a British Sugarcraft Guild Accredited Demonstrator.
I teach regular weekly classes in South Wales and Day classes both locally and in hosted locations.
Please use the drop down menus for information on the various options for classes and demonstrations.
* Day classes
* Hosting a class at your venue
* Weekly classes in South Wales
* Shop for Cerart Tools, my Book, booking classes and gift vouchers
Why choose my classes?
I firmly believe that in Sugarcraft, we are always learning. Even if you have been creating cakes for 20 years, there are still subjects in sugarcraft that you are new to, so we all learn together.
My classes are inclusive and welcome all levels. We each work to our own level, but I always help you forward.
I keep the prices low to make them more accessible, but please don't think this devalues them.
I teach all over the UK including the prestigeous Renshaws Academy and for Squires Kitchen and Cake International. I have also taught as far afield as China.
I am a multiple gold medal winner both at Cake International and Salon Culinaire in wedding cakes, sugar flowers, model figures and sculpting, and have judged for Squires Kitchen both in the UK and in China, the Welsh National Sugarcraft show and am now proudly judging for Cake International, the biggest cake show in the world. I am an accredited demonstrator and assessor for the British Sugarcraft Guild and regularly have other tutors and judges attending my classes, but we are all on the same quest for sugarcraft knowledge and to just practise the craft that we love.
All levels are welcomed in my friendly and relaxed classes, but that doesn't mean we don't work hard. My students have gone on to open their own cake businesses, write for magazines, teach and judge. Nothing makes me more proud.
All tutors end goal is for the student to surpass the tutor.
Click on the gallery above right to see how we are continuing to have classes during these uncertain times.
It is of utmost importance that we all stay at home and stay safe, so I will be releasing a variety of demonstrations and classes.
* Weekly classes you can keep forever such as the new essential modelling skills Tuesday evening class.
* Join our regular weekly classes which will be held via live private groups at a special low price just for the April term. We hope to return to our in person classes in September, so this is a great opportunity to get involved wherever you live in the world.
* Free facebook live cake-a-longs for children and their adults. The first of these will be held on the cake International facebook page.
* Our friends at Cakeflix are holding a very special event . Here is the link to the event page.
Wherever you are in the world, any of these special live classes and broadcasts are now available to you.
Let us keep each other safe both physically and mentally.
Stay at home